Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a flexible business application that helps organizations increase business productivity and drive connections across people, processes, and ecosystems via a familiar, intelligent and connected experience.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a fully integrated customer relationship management (CRM) system that gives enterprise organizations a 360-degree view of their customers across marketing, sales, and customer service.
Built on a highly flexible platform, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed to adapt to your business and scale right along with your growth. Set up for the streamlined installation and simplified administration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM targets rapid return on investment (ROI) and offers an attractive total cost of ownership (TCO). With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you
- Achieve a complete customer view that is consistent across the enterprise with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Give users a 360-degree view of customers.
- Achieve high user acceptance and productivity.
- Enable application flexibility.
- Smart Tricksrate project delivery and ROI.
- Provide availability, performance, scalability.
The following business streams are available in Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
Account Management, Opportunity Management, Sales Performance Management, Goal Management.
Lead import and export management, Marketing List management, Customer segmentation and analysis, Campaign planning and execution, digital marketing.
Case management, service contracts, Support ticketing and escalation, scheduling of resources.
Any custom relationship solution e.g Asset management, property management, employee management, vendor management, student management, etc.
SERVICES ON MICROSOFT DYNAMICS
- Implementation & Rollout: Full Life-Cycle implementations & Rollouts.
- Upgrade: Version upgrade (Classic to RTC) and Platform Migrations.
- Support: Maintenance and Production Support, including Helpdesk operations.
- Development & Customization: Application development, Customization, including add-on Module Development, Enhancements, Reports, and Interfaces using RDLC & SSRS.
- Integration of Social Networking apps on CRM.